Planning & Developing Pre-Production Materials

LO2 (Unit 3) - Be able to plan and develop pre-production materials for an original media product to a client brief.

(P3:U3, M2:U3)


Gantt Chart:


Permission forms:

Location Reece:




Risk Assessment: 


Mood Board:


Layouts:

Since my pitch, I have further developed my layout plans for the content within Grimed Out Magazine. As the client suggested a more organised and easier-to-follow leading, I edited the format of my initial design ideas.
I have also included a wider range of colours in my new designs, to create a more eye-catching appearance.

Sketched Layouts

Front Cover:



Double Page Spread:



Front Cover

First Layout Plan:
New Layout Plan:
 

Double Page Spread

Old Layout Plan:

New Layout Plan: 

Colour Wheel:

Below are colour wheels presenting the colour scheme that I intend Grimed Out Magazine to consist of:
(These colour wheels were found on Google Images)

I have selected grey & neutral colours to be used throughout Grimed Out Magazine as I want the magazine to follow an edgy, moody theme. Although I want there to be a minimalistic and simple colour scheme, I also want to include hints of colours to prevent the magazine from looking dull or boring. This will help create a more exciting and up-beat theme, which will contrast well on the darker, neutral tones.

Below are colour wheels that include colours that I want to be hinted throughout the magazine:

(These colour wheels were also attained from Google Images)

Fonts:

Below are the fonts that have been selected for the content throughout Grimed Out Magazine.


I have selected 'Andale Mono' to be used for sub-headings and various written content throughout the magazine. I have chosen this font as it is clean and simplistic, making it easy to follow, as well as creating a modern appearance throughout Grimed Out Magazine. 
I have selected 'Spray.Me' to be the font used for titles and the masthead on Grimed Out Magazine. I chosen this font for these purposes as it is strong and bold, creating an eye-catching appearance. It also looks like spray paint, which will hopefully be appealing to younger ages within the demographic for Grimed Out Magazine. 


 Legal & Ethical Issues:

In order to use someones property, photos or content that includes any information about them, I will need to seek permission from the individual, and ensure that proof of consent is documented.

This is why I have created permission forms as they clearly outline the intentions that Grimed Out Magazine have regarding the individual signing it. Forms are also proof of consent that can be used if there are any concerns or implications later on. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pitching Ideas & Evaluating Responses

Creating Production Materials